Did you see part 1? Did you think there was nothing left I could possibly buy? HA!
After a very restless attempt to sleep (darn jet lag), I awoke early on my ‘first official’ day in Las Vegas. After filling up on waffles at the Paris hotel, I decided to hit up Sephora again. I had to. My first visit, in all fairness, wasn’t exactly executed at my peak. I was tired, hungry, grumpy, exhausted and everything else that makes shopping not much joy. That first shop was mostly things on my want list, which is great, but I wanted to browse the wonderful displays. For this, my second trip to a Sephora, I decided to head to Town Square.
I had never been to Town Square but seeing as though I felt a little adventurous that day, I went with the unknown. The main reason I went was because I know that each Sephora store tends to have a different product range available. Also, I heard that the Town Square store was bigger than the Miracle Mile store. I didn’t want to risk missing out on something awesome!
Here is the damage, but as always, remember that the below prices are PLUS tax (darn USA):
- Tweezerman – Pointed Tweezers – US $22
- Clinique – Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm in Super Strawberry – US $15
- Lancôme – Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer in Porcelaine – US $29.50
- Lancôme – Modèle Sourcils Brow Expert Groomer in Taupe – US $23
- Bare Escentuals – Prime Time Primer Shadow in Chroma Violet – US $18
- Sephora Collection – Express Nail Polish Remover Travel Size – US $4
- Sephora Collection – Professionnel Platinum Angle Liner Brush #22 – US $16
- Make Up For Ever – Aqua Liner in #7 Diamond Black Purple – US $23
- Make Up For Ever – Aqua Liner in #8 Iridescent Electric Purple – US $23
- OPI for Sephora – Nail Color Drying Drops – US $14
- Lorac – Close Up: Real Life To Red Carpet Natural To Dramatic Face Tutorial – US $39
- Lorac – Little Black Palette – US $33
- Tarte – Amazonian Clay Discovery Set – US $39
- Sephora Favourites Set For Summer – US $39
That is a whole $20 more than the first one! I guess it was all those amazing sets that I just cannot resist.
What do you think of this haul? Anything on the list you dying to get your hands on? Anything you already have and love or loathe? Let me know by commenting below!
All images are the property of The Plastic Diaries, excluding press images. Use of these images without written consent is prohibited. If you wish to use them please contact me to request permission. Images are taken in natural light and remain unedited, unless otherwise stated.
These products were purchased by me, in accordance with our Disclosure Policy. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are the authors own and remain 100% uninfluenced.
This post contains an affiliate link, which gives us commission when you click and purchase something from that link. You do not pay any more for the item by shopping through an affiliate link than you would through a regular link. When you shop through an affiliate link on The Plastic Diaries, you help support the site. To learn more, please visit our Affiliates page.