On Saturday I showed you the first glimpse of Mariah Carey’s upcoming nail polish collection with OPI. This is the first of two collections she will be creating with the mega nail brand and today I am super excited to show you the bottle images for the entire 8-piece collection.
Mariah Carey by OPI
Not a thrilling name but the Mariah Carey by OPI Collection (part 1) does contain some thrilling shades. The collection is broken down into two parts. The first are the Studio Shades which includes 1 dazzling glitter, 1 shimmer and 2 creme nail polishes. The second part are the Stage Shades, which I showed you on Saturday and feature the innovative new Liquid Sand texture.
Here are the official descriptions by OPI of the new shades.
- A Butterfly Moment – This sophisticated and frosty tan nude has us all a-flutter
- Sprung – Fall hopelessly in love with this shimmery copper
- Pink Yet Lavender – This pink glitter with lavender shimmer has superstar shine!
- Anti-bleak – This deep, creamy purple will lift your spirits
- Stay the Night – Make it last in this matte black with red glints
- Get Your Number – Wearing this matte blue with sparkles is a great call
- Can’t Let Go – Hold onto this matte purple with dazzling sparkle
- The Impossible – This matte fuchsia with star confetti will never give up
On sale globally from early January 2013.
Australia $19.95 from David Jones and Adore Beauty
USA $8.50 from Drugstore.com, Bloom.com and drugstores
UK £11 from Harrods
What do you think of this new OPI collection? Would you try the Liquid Sand? Let me know by commenting below!
All images are the property of ThePlasticDiaries.com, unless otherwise credited. Use of these images without written consent is prohibited. If you wish to use them please contact me to request permission.
The products mentioned in this post have not been tried. This is an information only post, in accordance with our Disclosure Policy. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are the authors own and remain 100% uninfluenced.
This post contains an affiliate link, which gives us commission when you click and purchase something from that link. You do not pay any more for the item by shopping through an affiliate link than you would through a regular link. When you shop through an affiliate link on The Plastic Diaries, you help support the site. To learn more, please visit our Affiliates page.