Since publishing the vegan product lists for Jane Iredale and ModelCo I’ve received lots of requests from you to publish more brand-specific vegan lists. I’m excited to deliver you yet another brand many of you have been requesting, butter LONDON.
The cruelty-free status and vegan product information for butter LONDON is a little interesting because they don’t hold any certifications, they don’t publish a statement on their website about their animal testing policy and a number of cruelty-free resources (Vegan Claws, Logical Harmony, Vegan Beauty Review) have stated they’re vegan. For some of you, including myself, we weren’t completely satisfied with that so I’ve gone straight to the company to ask for the information.
butter LONDON advised me via Facebook of the following:
They state that none of their products are tested on animals and that the majority of their nail lacquers are vegan. I contacted them for further information as per their instructions.
Vegan Product List
The complete list of vegan-friendly products at butter LONDON, as it stands at time of publishing, are:
- Get Your Kit Off cuticle remover
- Handbag Holiday
- Hardwear PD Quick Top Coat
- Horse Power Nail Fertilizer
- Backstage Basics Intensive Hand Cream
- LIPPY Liquid Lipstick – All shades
- LIPPY Moisture Matte Lipstick – Abbey Rose, Blowing Raspberries, Come to Bed Red, Dahling, Ladybird, Loved Up, Mush, Old Blighty, Primrose Hill Picnic, Ruby Murray, Toff
- Matte Finish Top Coat
- Melt Away Cuticle Remover
- Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat
- Nail 999 Rescue System
- Nail Lacquer – All shades EXCEPT Dahling and Cor Blimey
- Nail Nosh
- Patent-Gel Tops & Tails Set
- Backstage Basics Signature Lotion
- Scrubbers Nail Polish Remover Pads
- Cheeky Tinted Highlighter – All shades
- WINK Crème Eyeshadow – Jaded Jack, Alabaster Gaze, Sun Kiss, Treacle, Earl Grey
- WINK Eye Pencil – Union Jack Balck, Jaded Jack, Brown Sugar, Alabaster Gaze, Busker, Cheerio, Earl Grey, Holland Park, Twigged
- WINK Liquid Eyeliner – All shades
UK – The Hut
Have you tried Butter LONDON products? Let me know by commenting below! butter LONDON’s own claim is that they do not test on animals, however they are not certified by any cruelty-free organisation. Some products by butter LONDON are suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Refer to the vegan product list.
butter LONDON’s own claim is that they do not test on animals, however they are not certified by any cruelty-free organisation.
Some products by butter LONDON are suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Refer to the vegan product list.