When people ask me what fragrances I like I usually say sweet, because I know I like the smell of sweet things. Funnily enough ‘sweet’ isn’t an actual fragrance family, so taking a look at this Top 20 list gave me the chance to see what family I tend to like. Turns out, I go for a Soft Floral or Floral. I think that is strange because I am not exactly a fan of flowers. I mean, they look pretty, but I can’t stand the smell.
Oh and it is also handy to sticky beak at what people seem to buy. Some of these I wouldn’t have guessed in a million years.
Australia’s Favourite Top 20 in 2010
2. Coco Mademoiselle – Chanel (Woody Oriental)
3. Lola – Marc Jacobs (Floral)
4. J’Adore – Dior (Floral)
5. Daisy – Marc Jacobs (Floral)
6. Beautiful – Estée Lauder (Floral)
7. Chance – Chanel (Woody Oriental)
8. Pleasures – Estée Lauder (Floral)
9. Aromatics Elixir – Clinique (Dry Woods)
10. L’Eau d’Issey – Issey Miyake (Water)
11. Flowerbomb – Viktor & Rolf (Woody Oriental)
12. Flora by Gucci – Gucci (Mossy Woods)
13. Gucci Guilty – Gucci (Floral Oriental)
14. Narciso Rodriguez For Her – Narciso Rodriguez (Mossy Woods)
15. Euphoria – Calvin Klein (Woody Oriental)
16. Chloé – Chloé (Floral)
17. Code ‘For Women’ – Giorgio Armani (Floral Oriental)
18. Coco – Chanel (Soft Oriental)
19. Angel – Thierry Mugler (Woody Oriental)
20. Tresor – Lancôme (Floral Oriental)
So, what fragrance family do you like? Did any of your favourites make the list? Let me know by commenting below.