The Glamore collection from Illamasqua is one that I could wear everyday of my life and be completely happy. It sees the introduction of a new lipstick formula to the brand, Glamore, which still packs the colourful punch of their other lipsticks but with a glossy sheen. The campaign imagery includes lots of pinks, a subtle wash of colour on the eye and some seriously bold ombre brows.
See my makeup look, created by the fabulous Adam Malone at Illamasqua Myer Sydney, using items from the Illamasqua Glamore collection and learn how you can recreate it.
Step 1: Complexion
Step 2: Brows
- Eye Brow Cake in Thunder applied all over the brow.
- Sealing Gel mixed with the Eye Brow Cake to ombre the outer half of the brows.
Step 3: Eyes
- Reflections Palette – two brown shades mixed together and swept over the eyelid and under bottom lash line. Highlighter used on inner corner tear duct and on the brow bone.
- Precision Gel Liner to tighline upper eye lash line.
- Masquara in Raven
Step 4: Cheeks
Step 5: Lips
- Glamore Lipstick in Luster
What do you think of this collection? Would you try this look? Let me know by commenting below!
Illamasqua’s own claim is that they do not test their products on animals. No claim is made about individual ingredient testing by suppliers nor their stance on use of animal products and by-products. You can find their policy here