Kelly Osbourne has become one of the most stylish power-players in recent times but it wasn’t too long ago she was making bad fashion choices and dying her hair bright blue. Sharon Osbourne has always been an eclectic lady and someone I’d always considered fierce. Together, they are a dynamic team and it doesn’t surprise me in the least that MAC Cosmetics would want to partner with them. I present to you their limited-edition colour collection.
MAC x Sharon Osbourne
- Tinted Lipglass in Pussywillow and Bijou
- Patentpolish Lip Pencil in Innocent, Patentpink, French Kiss and Ruby
- Lip Pencil in Cranberry
- Mineralize Skinfinish & Blush Duo in Refresh
- Powder Blush in Peaches & Cream
- Eyeshadow Palette in Duchess
- Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Bountiful Brown
- 275 SE Medium Angled Shading Brush
- 167 SE Face Blender Brush
MAC x Kelly Osbourne
- Lipsticks in Riot House, Strip Poker, Kelly Yum-Yum and Dodgy Girl
- Lip Pencil in In Synch
- Mineralize Skinfinish & Blush Duo in Jolly Good
- Powder Blush in Cheeky Bugger
- Eyeshadow Palette in Bloody Brilliant
- Brow Duo in Morning Mister Magpie
- Penultimate Jumbo Eyeliner in Rapidblack
- Eye Kohl in Smolder
- 183 SE Flat Buffer Brush
- 219 SE Pencil Brush
What do you think of MAC’s latest collaboration? Will you buy any of the limited-edition pieces? Let me know by commenting below!
According to PETA.org, M.A.C Cosmetics (parent company Estée Lauder) do test on animals.