Shopping in the USA will never get old for me. I will never bore of it, even if every single brand they sell there comes to Australia. I can’t put it in to words exactly what I like about shopping there but I can show you the fruits of my labour. It was only in May I got to share with you my first 2014 beauty haul from the USA but shock horror I got even more during my New York trip for Fashion Week.
I recorded this video while in New York so my shopping adventures hadn’t been completed just yet, but I have got my full haul pictured and listed after the video. Will you spot something you already love or want to try?
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
- OCC Lip Tar Primer
- Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Black
- Cover FX Cream Concealer
- Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment SPF30
- BareMinerals bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
- Sun Bum SPF30 Lip Balm in Pomegranate
- 100% Pure Luminous Primer Vitamins + Antioxidants With Resveratrol
- Topshop Lips in Tease, All About Me and Hazard
- Tonymoly My Little Pet Wrinkle Line Patch
- Tonymoly Mr. Smile Patch
- Tonymoly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch
Body & Nails
- Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X (read about my previous attempt at purchasing this laser)
- Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant
- Zoya Remove+
- Christian Louboutin Nail Colour in Rouge Louboutin
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat (Glitter Off)
What do you think of my latest haul? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know by commenting below!
The following brands are certified cruelty-free:
100% Pure, Ardell (DUO), Tarte Cosmetics, Cover FX, bareMinerals, Lavanila