You saw what I took in my beauty bag to New York Fashion Week but what about my makeup bag? Picking which makeup I take away with me is definitely the hardest task I have to face when travelling. It would be like choosing which one of your kids gets to travel with you, except the criteria I look at for my choices comes down to versatility, reliability and proven success at making me look good. Rarely will I take a makeup product that I’ve never used before because I don’t have the room to take more than one of each item …. except for lipstick of course. And eyeshadows. And lashes.
As I did with my beauty bag, I try to take miniature and deluxe sized samples where possible and palettes for items where I need a choice of a few colours, excluding lipsticks because I usually need to carry the lipstick around with me all day for touch-ups.
Without further ado, here’s the makeup that landed in my suitcase.
- Royal & Langnickel S.I.L.K GreenLine brush set
- Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer
- Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
- Maybelline FITme Shine-Free Foundation
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Smashbox Artificial Light in Flash
- Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Contour Palette
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #9
- Maybelline SuperStay 14hr Megawatt Lipstick in Neon Pink
- Maybelline SuperStay 14hr Megawatt Lipstick in Red Rays
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony
- MAC Fix+
- Revlon Individual Lashes
- Sephora Collection Flutter lashes
- Revlon Precision Slant Tweezers
- DUO White/Clear Eyelash Adhesive
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Bourjois Record Liner Waterproof in Noir Boyish
- Australis Waterproof Eye Pencil in Grape Cake
- Ere Perez Natural Almond Eyebrow Pencil
- NP Set Mini Eyeshadow Quad
- Maybelline Big Eyes by EyeStudio in Luminous Turquoise
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Purple Haze
- Models Prefer Corrector Pen
What makeup would you take to New York Fashion Week? Have you tried any of the products I selected? Let me know by commenting below!