I love travelling but for me the worst part is packing (and unpacking, to be honest). I’ve given you a few tips about packing previously but what on earth does a girl pack for New York Fashion Week? It’s a week of post-summer warm weather in a humid city, running around all parts of town, and glitzy fashionistas at swinging soirees. My beauty bag has to carry everything I need to survive the week and even after all these years of attending Australian Fashion Week I still have no idea what to pack until the very last minute.
I try to take miniatures of all my beauty products where possible and I try to avoid sachets or little packets, where possible. I recommend collating deluxe samples when they’re available as gift with purchase offers or as perks from your favourite beauty store (Sephora, I’m looking at you!). These are the beauty products that accompanied me to NYFW 2014.
- bhave Hydrator Shampoo & Conditioner
- bhave Riot Control Oil
- KMS California HAIRPLAY Playable Texture
- Klorane Extra-Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler
- Scunci Hair Elastics
- Bobby pins
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser
- ASAP Summer Radiance Kit
- Uriage Eau Thermale
- La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment
- Rituals Mild Eye Make-Up Remover
Body and more
- Dr Bronner’s Pure-Castile Soap Unscented
- Philosophy Be Somebody Water Lily Daily Moisture Lotion
- Le Tan Coconut Lotion SPF30+
- Michael Kors Leg-Shine Classic
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black
- Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Gel
- Gillette Venus Snap Razor
- Dove Original Roll-On Deodorant
- Biore Make-Up Removing Wipes
- Swisspers Make-Up Pads
- Sensodyne Pronamel Toothbrush
- Colgate Total Toothpaste
- Oral-B Satin Floss
- Manicure kit
- Bliss Hand Cream
Find out what made it into my makeup bag in tomorrow’s post!
Do you use any of these products? What would you pack if you were attending NYFW? Let me know by commenting below!