This month I flew to New York Fashion Week to bring you a special series of Street Style Beauty. It’s not all about the fashion at Fashion Week – beauty is just a relevant. Whether it’s on the catwalk or on the streets, trends are being set and worn.
I discovered some gorgeous looks and some key trends from the most fashionable people. In the first 2 posts of the series I showed you hair street style and makeup street style. In this final post I’m showing you the nails I saw at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, New York.
- White – It’s possibly my favourite nail colour of all time and I wasn’t the only one rocking white nails the entire week.
- Dark – In line with the arrival of Fall in the USA, dark hues were noticeably present.
- Glitter – It wasn’t in your face but rather used as an accent to simple solid colours.
- Fun Art – Nail art is always fun but there were some real winners from NYC Skyline nails, half moons and creative use of blank space (bare nails).
- Nudes – Second to white, barely-there nudes were another popular colour choice along.
Do you like any of these looks? How would you wear your hair, makeup and nails if you went to New York Fashion Week? Let me know by commenting below!