Phew things make me happier than a bright, Barbie-pink lip colour. Usually I favour a matte lipstick or a full-coverage liquid lipstick but this Spring I’ve rekindled my love for lipgloss. It’s probably been about 5+ years since I really took an interest in lipgloss but with the change of season I’m finding a shiny pout is more reflective of the excitement I’m feeling for warmer temperatures, beach days and spring dresses.
Here are my top 8 pink lipgloss loves.
- Revlon ColorBurst™ Lipgloss in Adorned
- Maybelline New York ColorSensational Color Elixir Lip Color in Hibiscus Haven
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in Rose Tempura
- Face of Australia Glossy Lip Crayon in Jam Fancy
- Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Pink Pop
- CoverGirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Haute Pink Twist
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Apocaliptic
- Australis Cosmetics Colour Inject Lip Gloss in Polka
Do you wear lipgloss? What do you think of my pink picks? Let me know by commenting below!
The following brands are certified cruelty-free: Australis Cosmetics and Face of Australia.