I’m absolutely obsessed with rose gold right now. It’s by far the prettiest shade of jewellery I’ve seen but the trend in rose gold bling has now spilled over to other fashion items, beauty products and even homewares. This trend is going to be around for a while to come so I’m stocking up on everything I can find. Here are the gorgeous rose gold items I’ve found so far, plus my wish list of more pinky golden goodness.
- ghd Christmas Edition Rose Gold V Styler
- Seed Layered Snake Chain necklace
- theBalm Hot Mama!
- Lovisa Heart necklace (similar from Revolve Clothing)
- Ellie Makeup Luminous Universale Glow Veile
- Lisa T Rock Couture Tealight Holder
- Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish in Midnight Bronze
- Mimco Mesh Case for iPhone 5
- Face of Australia Colour Pro in Studio 54
- Mimco Rebellious Wrist
- Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow in Spellbound
- L’Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Highlighter
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Gloss in Lustrous Sand
- Lovisa Midi Ring Set (similar from Macy’s)
- Jacquie Aiche JA Vintage Chain Finger Bracelet
- Lady Jayne Ponytail Bow
- Maybelline NY Color Tattoo 24h Metal Eyeshadow in Inked in Pink
- Miss Shop ‘Riley’ Cut Out Clutch
- Miss Shop Rose Gold Watch
More rose gold
Do you own anything rose gold? What’s your favourite fashion trend right now? Let me know by commenting below!