Last week I showed you my long lost nail polish haul from my last trip to the USA in 2011. Stupidly, I also had a long lost Sephora haul stashed away in the same bag as the nail polish. If you aren’t familiar, or simply forgot, my last trip to the USA had me shopping up a storm from Sephora. There was Haul Part 1 and then Haul Part 2, so I guess this could be considered Part 3.
Here were my final Sephora purchases.
- Too Faced – Teddy Bear Hair Professional 5 Piece Brush Set – USA $65
- Too Faced – Borderline Smoothing, Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil Clear – USA $18.50
- Dr. Jart – Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++ 1.4 oz – USA $39
- NARS – Trio Eyeshadow in Cap Ferrat – USA $45
- Sephora Collection – Nail Patch Art A01 French Dentelle – USA $12
- Sephora Collection – Nail Patch Art A05 My Favorite Skirt – USA $12
- Sephora Collection – Nail Bling Gold Bubbles – USA $7
- Sephora Collection – Matte Blotting Papers Tea Tree – USA $8
- Sephora Collection – I.T. Face Contour Brush Face Contour Brush – USA $30
- Sephora Professionnel Collection – #47 Professional Foundation Brush – USA $27
- Sephora by OPI – Nail Stencils – USA $5
- Sephora by OPI – Matte Top Coat – USA $9.50
- Josie Maran – Beauty Insider 500 Point Kit
- Beauty Insider Perk – Mini Hello Kitty Glittercute Eyeliner Grape Soda
Unfortunately some of the boxed items didn’t travel well but the product on the inside is still good!