I know I don’t need any more nail polish. No one NEEDS nail polish, but we want it. Especially me. And Sephora are back to their old tricks of tempting me to hand over my credit card for their snazzy new line of nail polish and nail care products, Formula X for Sephora.
The new line was launched just this month and while we did hear rumblings that the mega retailer would be looking to launch new nail offerings we still found this to be a well kept secret right up until it went on sale. The collection is massive, currently including over 200 items, and features everything from classic cremes to 3D appliqués.
The collection is broken down into multiple sub-categories and each contain a variety of hues:
- The New Neutrals – 31 fast-drying shades, $10.50
- The New Classics – 62 shades, $10.50
- The Translucents – 5 sheer shades, $10.50
- The Electrics – 12 vivid neon shades with shimmer or pearl, $10.50
- ASAP 3-D – 12 3D real lacquer appliqués, $15
- The Brilliants – 5 intense glitter shades, $12.50
- The Chromes – 5 liquid metal shades, $12.50
- The Shifters – 5 two-toned metallic shades, $12.50
- The Sparklers – 5 metallic glitter shades, $12.50
- The Lusters – 12 texture glitter shades, $12.50
- The Celestials – 12 shades of micro-glitter with a matte finish, $12.50
- The Superwatts – 5 macro-glitter shades, $12.50
- The Holograms – 5 holographic shades, $12.50
- The Transformers – 12 shade top coat collection, $12.50
- The Xplosives – 14 splatter top coat shades, $12.50
- Nail care – items such as Ridge Filler, Nail Hydrator, Nail Strengthener, Drying Drops and Spray, Cuticle Oil and Polish Remover range from $10.50 to $32
The complete collection is now available online and from all Sephora stores in North America. That includes their 388 freestanding stores and 416 Sephora inside JCPenney doors.
What do you think of the new nail collection from Sephora? Any of my favourites take your fancy? Let me know by commenting below! Sephora have claimed – via a question on their website – that the Formula X for Sephora range of products is cruelty free. Ingredients for the products are unavailable at this time.
Sephora have claimed – via a question on their website – that the Formula X for Sephora range of products is cruelty free. Ingredients for the products are unavailable at this time.