Did you have any doubt there would be some serious hauling from my trip to the US? Shame on you if you did. The first thing I did when I got to my hotel in Las Vegas was chuck everything in the room and make a bee line for Sephora. Even if you aren’t a beauty fan like me, that is exactly what you should do when you land in the USA. Man, woman or child …. go to Sephora.
To kick off what will be many haul posts, I thought I should start with my most eventful first three days. Let’s take a trip back to ……
Day 1, Haul 1: Sephora at Miracle Mile, Planet Hollywood
I had been travelling for around 30 hours. 3 Planes. 2 hours sleep. 3 screaming children. But, I wasn’t going to let that get in my way of a Sephora haul. The closest Sephora to my hotel was practically across the road at Miracle Mile in Planet Hollywood. I could not run fast enough.
The stuff in this haul was mostly on my wishlist as I didn’t have much energy to browse every item. Now remember, all items are plus tax (still so much cheaper than AUS!):
- Sephora Collection – Daily Brush Cleaner To Go, Travel Size – US $6
- CLEAN – Original Scent Moisture-Absorbant Deodorant – US $18
- NARS – Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl – US $24
- Alterna – Summer Hair Sun-Kissed Mist – US $20
- Sephora Collection – Professionnel Lip Brush #61 – US $10
- Bliss – Ingrown Eliminating Pads 10pack – US $8
- Too Faced – Lip Insurance Lip Primer – US $19
- Peter Thomas Roth – Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45 – US $30
- NARS – Blush in Nico – US $27
- Sephora Collection – Marbling and Dotting Nail Tool – US $7
- Urban Decay – All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray To Go, Travel Size– US $11
- Urban Decay – 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar – US $18
- Urban Decay – Dew Me Moisturizing Makeup Setting Spray – US $29
- Urban Decay – Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube in Eden – US $19
- Hourglass – Film Noir Lash Lacquer in Kohl – US $28
- Sephora Collection – Lash Application Kit – US $7
- Sephora Collection – Refillable Rollerball – US $3
- Sephora Collection – Premium Dual Pencil Sharpener– US $5
- Sephora Collection – Cuticle Nipper – US $18
- Sephora Collection – Nail Blink in Pink Zebra – US $7
- OPI – Stencil Kit – US $5
- Benefit Little Look Good Kit – Sephora Beauty Insider 500 point perk
On top of all that I scored a sweet stack of samples thanks to the awesome sales assistant. Now for the devastating yet surprisingly cheap grand total, including taxes …..
What do you think of this haul? Anything on the list you dying to get your hands on? Anything you already have and love or loathe? Let me know by commenting below!