Ok so I took my time getting this post up but it was for a good reason. Well it is partly because I am a tad behind schedule on all the things I want to post, and the other part is because I knew this haul was BIG so it wasn’t exactly going to be a 5 minute post.
I love shopping. I love shopping in the USA even more. And even more than that I love shopping at Sephora. Ooooook I know I go on about that place a lot but trust me, it’s heaven for a girl like me, and you!
Let me start by refreshing you as to why I was in Las Vegas last month. I went for the coolest of cool expos, the BlogWorld & New Media Expo. It was awesome but I won’t waste time running through it all because you can read all about My Educational Trip to Las Vegas. I was lucky enough to have some down time so I wisely spent that by visiting the many amazing stores Las Vegas has to offer. Sephora got to see me everyday though (I was checking for new stock, OK?).
Enough rambling. Here is the loot.
What I Bought ……
- Orly Plastix in Purple Pleather – US $6.99
- Aveeno 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream – US $8.39
- Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains for Face – US $40 with
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Kit – Free with Purchase
- MAC Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist – US $15.25
- Estée Lauder Body Performance Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Spray – US $15
- Philosophy Purity Cleansing Cloths – US $20
- Lancôme Ôscillation Powder Foundation in Ivory 30 – US $48
- Clean Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Cream – US $10
- Boo Boo Bling in Hot Pink – US $6
- Bling Toe Separators – US $4
- Sephora Collection Birchwood Sticks – US $3
- Sephora by OPI Nail Pads – US $3
- Clarisonic Replacement Brush Head Twin Pack for Normal Skin – US $40
- Sephora Collection Face Waterproof Eye Makeup Removing Pads – US $8
- Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara in Phenomen’Brown 2 – US $29
- Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation in Light Beige 200 – US $60
- Benefit BADgal Plum Mascara – US $19
- Anastasia Mini Must-Haves – US $9
- Shaveworks The Cool Fix – US $11
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance – US $18
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl – US $30
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Intense Blue 20 – US $22 (See below for your chance to win!!)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Steel 2 – US $22
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Emerald Green 22 – US $22
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Coral 9 – US $22
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up in Ivory 20 – US $38
- Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in 325 Natural Beige – US $28
- Make Up For Ever HD Primer in Yellow 6 – US $32
- Make Up For Ever HD Complexion Travel Kit – US $29
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 20L Green – US $17
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 11L Metallic Purple – US $17
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 4L Shimmering Plum – US $17
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 2L Pearly Brown – US $17
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip in 2C Rosewood – US $17
- Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firm – US $48
- Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer – US $55
- Buxom Lip Polish in Bunny – US $18
- Temptu Adorn Temporary Tattoos – US $10
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 – Free with Purchase
- Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation – Free with Purchase
I was also treated to loads of bonus gifts and samples thanks to the lovely people at Sephora. I have to say that those samples and bonus gifts are just one of the major reasons I shop at Sephora. They sure know how to treat a girl!
Keep an eye out for the impending millions of product reviews that will come out of this latest haul. But, is there anything in particular you want to see a review of ASAP? Let me know by commenting below.
I couldn’t go all the way to the US and not bring back one of my favourite products for my beautiful readers. You may remember back in September I did a post on the Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream range. I am addicted to these pots of genius and seeing as though Make Up For Ever is near impossible to purchase in Australia, I thought I would treat one of you to your very own.
Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Intense Blue 20 is a great colour that can be used as a shadow or liner, and even on your cheeks if you’re daring. It is my personal favourite and I hope it will be yours too.
To win this pot of blue magic just complete the entry form below with an answer to this question
“What makes you feel Intensely Blue?”
Don’t forget to include your email address so I can contact you if you win!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Entries close Friday, 26 November