Mazel Tov Benefit (that means Congratulations in Yiddish). You have mastered the art of making a lipstick that is not only creamy to apply, but actually stays creamy. Hallelujah!
Ok so I may be carrying on a tad too much but Benefit have released a great range of lipsticks entitled Full-Finish Lipstick. Why are they great you ask? Well the ad says they are the worlds most wearable lipstick. Truthfully I have no idea what ‘wearable’ means but I really really like them. Here’s why …
What I Like …
- They glide on smooth. Even dehydrated lips can get away with these!
- The colour lasts for ages
- They are nice and shiny. I am a fan of shine!
- There are 9 shades. I tried out Pillow Talk the pinkest of pink, but I want the other 8 ASAP!
- Each shade has a cute name (see below) as does all Benefit products
- and this one I saved for last because it is the best …….IT DOESN’T DRY OUT MY LIPS!!
Lipstick is such a hard product for me because I am so naturally dehydrated and it takes a lot of work for me to get my lips to a somewhat normal texture. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE LIPSTICK, I just rarely wear it because of my sandpaper pout. Until now of course. These lippies are so smooth I was shocked when it didn’t dry out my lips and flake off. Success!
The shades in this awesome new range are:
- pillow talk (hot pink)
- wanna? (royal raspberry)
- espionage (black cherry)
- pinking of you (pop of pink)
- rumor (rose quartz)
- shy (ballet slipper)
- saucy (sparkling tangerine)
- I tink I love you (bronze rose)
- mod squad (shell pink)
AU $36 rrp from Benefit Boutique, Myer and Adore Beauty or phone 02 8353 5000.
US $16 from Sephora, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Ulta and Sephora at JCPenney.
TIP: Everyone can purchase directly from Benefit.com because they offer International Shipping. They also have a bigger range of colours if you like that sort of thing.Take advantage of their FREE International Shipping when you spend $115 or more with promo code WORLD115
This item was provided for consideration