Crescent Row had a new lady move in last September and she is quite enchanting. Under My Spell Noelle promises to be a woody floral fragrance that will captivate you from the first whiff. Wood fragrances are my favourite so did Noelle’s spell work on me? Read my review to find out.
- The golden packaging and textured print label makes Noelle gives the impression of a classy yet sassy animalistic fragrance. From sight alone I expect her to be enchanting.
- The metal cap just slides on and off but it does stay put so I can throw Noelle in my bag and know that there will be no accidental sprays or leaks. It’s a sturdy unit and at just 30ml it can easily travel with you.
- While the official description of Noelle is a woody floral fragrance, my first thoughts on the scent is that of berries and wood. The floral hits me in the middle but it’s a dark floral, not a pretty spring floral like you would expect from most floral fragrances.
- The strongest notes I can smell are orchid and violet in the middle, and at dry down the patchouli and black amber.
- Overall I think this is a sexy, dark scent that (like the imagery suggests) suits perfectly to a lifestyle behind velvet ropes. It’s enticing and aspirational.
- I have been wearing this scent day and night but I definitely feel it suits the evening most appropriately. If you are looking for a fragrance to bring out your glamorous, sexy alter ego this may be the one you need.
What Benefit say ….
exotic & glamorous woody floral. A poem to describe Noelle…
Australia $59 from Benefit Boutique and Myer
Do you have any of the Benefit ‘Crescent Row’ fragrances? What do you think of the name Noelle? Let me know by commenting below!
The brand claims to not test on animals however they do not appear to be certified by any official cruelty free organisation. Additionally, their products are sold in China (where animal testing is required by law).
Use of animal ingredients are varied between products. Refer to the individual ingredient listing before purchasing. Read their responses animal testing on Benefit’s FAQ page.
Alcohol Denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Citronellol, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Eugenol, BHT, Linalool, Cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Citral. N° 07537/A