You all know how much I love skincare, and none more so than paramedical grade products. One brand that recently came to my attention is Cellnique and for some of my lovely Asian-beauty brand obsessed readers you may very well be familiar with their products. They recently just launched their brand new website and together with Cellnique, we are going to celebrate with a competition. First up, I want to share my thoughts on the new website!
Who Are Cellnique?
Launched in Malaysia in 1996, Cellnique is a professional skincare line used in over 200 Malaysian salons to date. They offer serious solutions to problematic skin and nearly every possible condition you could ever think of is treatable with one of their skincare lines.
Aside from full-on skincare programs, the company also has b.liv by Cellnique, a brand of skincare for younger and more simple problems. Available in drugstores across Malaysia and Singapore, the most popular products treat common problems like blackheads, whiteheads and large pores which often plague younger skin. And most recently they launched their newest offering, b.seen, a brand of eye care products.
Lastly there is CRES WELLNESS, a line of spas throughout Malaysia offering full body and facial treatments. As you can see, the brand is diverse and a powerhouse in the Malaysian market.
Cellnique Online Store
If there is one thing I love more than beauty products, it is the ability to buy beauty products online. In my eyes it is a fundamental part of business in the world today. Cellnique have recently launched their new website and this is great news for beauty lovers globally. Here are my thoughts on it.
- Cellnique and b.liv by Cellnique are now available to purchase online and can be shipped internationally. This is awesome news for anyone who wants to get in on the booming asian beauty market but isn’t lucky enough to have anyone located in the country to buy on your behalf. Pricing is in US dollars which has to be my most favourite currency of all.
- You can easily switch between the Cellnique and the b.liv sites with a click of the button. I love this idea and it makes shopping even easier. Finding products of interest is also uncomplicated as you can choose from categories by problem (acne, ageing, etc) or by type (cleansers, toners, etc.).
- The Community Reviews pages makes it easy to read reviews on blogs from around the world. Not only does it give you easy access to unbiased reviews of their products, but I have actually discovered a bunch of amazing blogs I had never heard of. Currently there are over 300 reviews and it even includes YouTube videos.
- Each individual product listing contains lots of images, very descriptive descriptions, ingredient listings and how to use instructions. I think all of these aspects are extremely important in buying skincare and along with the reviews it means you can make an informed decision on what you are buying without risk.
- Possibly my most favourite part of the website is that they offer free shipping, no matter how big or small your order, wherever you are in the world. Being an Australian I appreciate this more than anything because getting things shipped here is usually the most expensive part.
- They have a free rewards program and you get a free sample with every order, and that is again another reason I love buying online!
To celebrate the launch of the new site, Cellnique want to give The Plastic Diaries readers a chance to get their own skincare makeovers. Three lucky winners will score a $100 voucher to use at the new online store.
How To Win
Enter your details in the entry form below and answer this question
What feature do you love most on the new Cellnique website?
All up there will be 3 winners, selected on their merit of creativity.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Entries close Friday, 6 July 2012. Open internationally.
All images are the property of The Plastic Diaries, excluding brand provided images. Use of these images without written consent is prohibited. If you wish to use them please contact me to request permission. Images are taken in natural light and remain unedited, unless otherwise stated.
This prize was provided by the brand for this competition. This is a sponsored post and compensation was provided, in accordance with our Disclosure Policy. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are my own and remain 100% uninfluenced.