Want to win the gorgeous new Tarte LIMITED EDITION Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette? Read on to enter and find out how you could win 35 other beauty prizes in this MEGA Beauty Blog Hop Giveaway!
To celebrate the changing of the seasons I’ve partnered with some of the best beauty bloggers for an epic giveaway.
Each of us are giving away an awesome beauty prize. There are 35 fabulous prizes on offer and you can enter every single giveaway. In fact, if you do enter all 35 giveaways you will go in the draw to win the grand prize prize $350 cash via PayPal!!!
For my giveaway on The Plastic Diaries, I will be giving away a Tarte LIMITED EDITION Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette. This is a brand new release for Tarte’s Holiday 2017 collection.
For your chance to win the Tarte LIMITED EDITION Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette just follow me on Instagram (@PlasticDiaries) and answer the question on my most recent post. The most creative entry will win! How easy is that?!?
In order for me to verify your entry, you’re going to have to let me know what your Instagram handle is, so fill out the form below! You’ll also be signed up to my weekly newsletter so you never miss another giveaway. Yay!
By completing this form you’re agreeing to the competition Terms & Conditions outlined in the post.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Beauty Blog Hop Giveaway
I’ve joined up with 34 other beauty bloggers to do a Mega Beauty Blog Hop GIVEAWAY! If you’re unfamiliar what a blog hop is, it’s pretty simple. Each blogger in the hop is giving away something beauty related. All of the prizes are from cruelty-free brands. You can click through from one blog to another, entering the giveaways as you go. I recommend that you keep track of your entries by paying attention to the numbered list. You don’t need to enter all in a single sitting. Come back and complete all entries by October 31st.
You can enter 1, 10 or all of the individual giveaways that are linked below. If you enter all 35 of these individual giveaways you’ll be eligible to enter to win the grand prize of $350 Paypal Cash. Think of the things you could buy with that!
The Grand Prize entry form is on every one of the participating blogs, so you only need to enter once at the blog that you end on. All entries will be verified once the giveaway is over, so please give us a few days to announce the winners. Make sure you follow ALL the rules of each giveaway so you won’t be disqualified! This beauty blog hop giveaway will run for 2 weeks, ending on October 31st at 11:59pm EST and is open to entries worldwide.
In the event that you get an ERROR message when clicking on any of the links below, try clicking on the HOME page of that blog, come back later and try again, or let us know in the comments. Thank you for your patience if this occurs.
Ready to start hopping? Well, first things first — make sure you’ve entered my giveaway above!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom
- Notes from My Dressing Table
- The Feminine Files
- Beauty and Fashion Tech
- Portrait of Mai
- Realizing Beauty
- Style, Decor & More
- I Like to Talk A Lot
- My Beauty Bunny
- Beauty Info Zone
- Collective Beauty
- The Plastic Diaries
- Ahleessa 4 Realz
- My Highest Self
- Just Tiki
- Brighter, Darling
- Haus of Hounds
- XO, Noelle
- Kate Loves Makeup
- The Daily Nail
- Glam and Uncensored
- Keely’s Nails
- From My Vanity
- We Heart This
- Prime Beauty
- Chick Lit Plus
And now for the GRAND PRIZE entry!! Do not enter until you have completed ALL 35 beauty blogger giveaways. All entries will be verified. Good Luck!
THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Tarte Buried Treasure” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
- Entry into THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Tarte Buried Treasure” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons aged 18 years of age and older. The Promoter is The Plastic Diaries, Parcel Locker 10028 06070, 16-20 Bulli Street, MOORABBIN, VIC 3189, Australia (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
- Competition begins at 13:00 (EST) on Monday 16 October 2017 and closes at 23:59 (EST) on Tuesday 31 October 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
- Follow @PlasticDiaries on Instagram at http://instagram.com/plasticdiaries
- Leave a comment answering the question on a post published during the Competition Period.
(the “Competition Question”).
- All entries must include the entrant’s Instagram handle, email address and question answer to be eligible for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their instagram handle, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
- There is 1 prize in total. The prize pool consists of:
- 1x Tarte LIMITED EDITION Buried Treasure Eyeshadow Palette, valued at $36.00 USD
- The total maximum Prize pool value is USD$36. The Prize values are the recommended retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in US dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
- The Competition will be judged on the basis of creativity at The Plastic Diaries head office in Melbourne, VIC, Australia within 24 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone on or after Friday 3 November 2017. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email within 7 days of the winner being notified.
- If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
- All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
- In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
- Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
- A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.
This is not sponsored or associated with Instagram, Paypal, or any of the brands shown. By entering you are confirming that you are 18+ years of age (or have parents permission). Void where prohibited by law. Once shipped the sponsors of this giveaway are in no way liable for damaged or lost items. Fake or giveaway-only Instagram accounts are disqualified from entering.