I am going to make this a quick post for a few reasons. Firstly, these items are LIMITED EDITION. Secondly, they went on sale last November (yeah I know, little delayed, I will address that in a minute). Thirdly, there are still a few for sale and if you like the sound of them after reading my review, you will need to action straight away!!
Ok so I am a quite behind in telling you about these but it was for a good reason. You see, when your addicted to cosmetics as much as I am, sometimes you collate things and put them in a ‘safe’ spot so they don’t get lost or damaged until you have some time to swatch them. Then occasionally you forget you even created a ‘safe’ spot until you are trying to relocate your entire office. Right? Well, that is exactly what happened and I am soooo sorry because these babies are just darn amazing. Luckily I found them just in time while they are still available but they are selling out quick.
So last November, Australia finally had the Bronze Goddess Summer collection hit our shores. The range had been released in the USA in March 2010 ahead of their summer, so it was a long wait for us down under. The Bronze Goddess 2010 collection included Exotic Lip Gloss, Pure Color Nail Lacquers, Bronzing Gel, a fragrance collection and a suncare collection, but in my opinion the best product they released were the Liquid EyeShadows. Prepare yourself for amazement!
What I Say ….
- These tiny (.02 oz / .7ml) tubes are adorned with a gold lid and come fitted with a super smooth, angled, sponge tip applicator wand.
- The formula isn’t much like ‘liquid’ but rather a divine, creamy mousse. Applying them to the eye is just soooo easy and there is no pulling across your eyelid.
- There are four colours in the range – Sand Shimmer, Molten Bronze, Ultra Violet and Aqua Flash.
- They are highly pigmented and you only need very little to cover your entire eye.
- Once set the shadow is completely waterproof, smudge-proof, budge-proof plus no flaking or fading for at least 12 hours. They are magic!
One thing I am totally angry about is that these brilliant releases won’t be returning to the Bronze Goddess 2011 collection, which is already on sale in the USA. I am not just talking about the colours, I am talking about the Liquid EyeShadow product entirely! Not happy Jan!
Swatch taken in natural light. Look how bright they are …… *drool*
AU $44 rrp each
I have been checking Estée Lauder counters in Myer and David Jones all around Sydney and they still have a mix of colours left. The Estée Lauder Australia website still has Sand Shimmer, Molten Bronze and Ultra Violet available. I am not joking when I say HURRY!!!
Otherwise, jump on eBay quick smart.
All images are the property of The Plastic Diaries, excluding press release images. If you wish to use them please contact me to request permission.
Some items were provided for consideration in accordance with our Disclosure Policy