It’s no secret I absolutely adore Kate Spade New York. Everything they create is girly, fun and feel good. Unwrapping a Kate Spade gift is a joyous moment you just have to bestow on someone this year. Trust me, you will be loved for it, and to help you I’ve compiled the Kate Spade New York gift guide.
There is something for every price range, every girl and every woman, and undoubtedly even something you’ll want to buy for yourself. In this gifting guide we have broken it down by style, making it even easier to buy the right gift and avoid the hassle of last-minute Christmas shopping.
Living colourfully applies to every part of this lady’s life.
- ‘Cold Hands’ thermal travel mug
- Ballpoint pen
- ‘Things We Love’ coffee table book
- ‘Pretty Little Thing’ mini notebook
- ‘Vienna Lane’ ring holder
- ‘Idiom – Hot to Trot’ ultra thin enamel bangle
- ‘Deco Dots’ sticky note set
- ‘Break the Ice’ insulated tumbler
Monochrome’s with a touch of metallic, quirky fonts and a feminine twist on otherwise mundane objects.
- ‘Daisy Place – Odds & Ends’ tray
- ‘Snail Mail’ trinket tray
- ‘Media Newspaper’ insulated tumbler
- ‘Retro Specs’ pencil pouch set
- ‘Imagination’ scented candle
The Prim Princess
Sparkles, shimmer and shine make this girl squeal in delight.
- Sticky note set
- ‘Metro’ crystal bezel watch & straps set
- ‘Glitter Bug – large aspen’ bag
- ‘Sailors Knot’ hinged bangle
- ‘The Devil’s in the Details’ mini notebook
- ‘Supercalifragilipstick’ limited edition lipstick
- ‘Pretty and Witty’ scented candle
- ‘Know The Ropes’ stud earrings
Find more gift ideas or follow us our Pinterest boards for more holiday inspiration.
Do you own anything from Kate Spade New York? Have you started buying Christmas / Holiday gifts yet? Let me know by commenting below!