Just before Christmas I received this set of lip glosses. I was really excited because I love lip gloss and you can really never have enough but I was also very curious to try something from beauty brand Korres. It is strange I have never tried anything by them before because they are pretty well known, affordable and stocked at one of my regular beauty stores, Kit Cosmetics.
It is actually a pretty stupid reason as to why I haven’t tried their products before but it simply came down to me not liking the packaging. I am a very visual person so I do tend to buy things based on how the outside looks. Terrible I know!
The gloss set contains 6 full-sized Cherry Lip Glosses in a range of pink and natural tones.
- Natural Purple (25) – Sheer plum brown but in certain light has a slightly red tinge
- Light Pink (11) – Sheer milky pink which reminds me of a Strawberry milkshake
- Golden Brown (37) – Golden shimmery brown
- Fuchsia (54) – Beautiful shimmery dark pink and my favourite of the lot
- Light Purple (23) – Shimmery light pink mauve
- Beige Pink (32) – Dark pink champagne with shimmer
What I Like ….
- These glosses contain cherry oil which leaves your lips with a yummy cherry smell. Think glazed cherries instead of fresh.
- Offers antioxidant protection thanks to the Vitamin E and Vitamin C
- Long lasting – It stays on my lips for about 3 hours through eating and drinking!
- Really pigmented. It is great to get the colour on your lips that is actually shown in the tube
- No disgusting taste when you get some in your mouth
- No Parabens, Petroleum derivatives, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol or Ethanolamine
What I Don’t Like ….
- The gloss is a bit sticky but no where near as bad as most others
This item was provided for consideration