Sometimes a girl needs to feel like she can have a spa moment without going to the spa. Lately i’ve been feeling like I need that every morning. My stress levels have been ridiculously high and the only time I feel like I can relax for a minute (or 10) is my morning shower. When Premium Spa introduced me to their incredibly affordable line of spa-inspired body products I could quickly relate to their idea of making spa moments and every day thing.
I started off trialling their theory with the Frangipani & Coconut Body Wash because it sounds like a summer island holiday in a bottle. Considering it’s a blistering winter in Australia right now the possibility of a summer island holiday was incredibly appealing, even if it was only in my shower. Let me share how it turned out.
- The packaging is clean and simple using recyclable plastic bottles that are easy to dispense with squeezing. The disk top cap keeps the contents well sealed when left in the shower or travelling. I leave my bottles in the shower and noticed the printed text started to breakdown after about a week. Small red flakes were on my shower floor but they didn’t stain or stick, they just washed away.
- The clear gel formula foams quickly into a light and fluffy lather when used with a loofah. When used just with my hands there is still a lather but much less. If you love that feeling of being covered in fluffy suds you will enjoy this. It definitely tells your brain you are getting a better clean than a non-lathering body wash.
- I found the shower gel cleansed without drying it out or stripping essential moisture. On occasion I dried off and thought my skin felt like it needed body lotion but I believe that had more to do with the bitterly cold weather than the body wash.
- Fragrance is the biggest part of this body wash, it’s quite strong. I find the frangipani scent comes through the most and I struggle to smell much of the coconut. It’s a fragrance that reminds me a lot of my grandmother (for some unknown reason) but it’s also what I imagine Hawaii would smell like. The scent dissipates a lot after rinsing but a light scent can still be smelt on the skin if you put your nose to it.
- The 300ml bottle is a generous amount and you only need a small amount per wash.
What Premium Spa say ….
Indulge in the exotic scent of Australian frangipani combined with moisturising coconut & chamomile oils and organic aloe that leaves skin feeling as soft as silk.
Spoil yourself, don’t spoil the earth. We believe in nature and the environment, we support organic farming, natural ingredients, locally made products and recycled packaging. Premium Spa products contain NO nasties, such as: Mineral Oils, Parabens, Detergents, Artificial Colours, Synthetic Fillers, or Polybeads. All our products are packaged in recyclable PET with absolutely NO Animal Testing.
Australia $9.99 from Priceline
Do you like the smell of frangipani? Which body wash are you currently using? Let me know by commenting below!
Premium Spa’s own claim is that they do not test on animals, however they’re not certified by any cruelty-free organisation.
Animal ingredients may be used. Refer to individual product ingredients listing.
Water (Aqua),Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Plumeria Alba ( Frangipani) Flower Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)