We all hear the commercials and propaganda every time a new foundation is released about it having the best technology, and giving us the perfect, flawless complexion we desire. The hot button of the moment is foundation that can adapt to blend with your own skin tone. It sounds a little “magical” but beauty brands have been competing for decades to create the most realistic, naturally blending foundation and I think every year we get a little bit closer …. or in the case of Rimmel’s new and improved Match Perfection Foundation, could the competition be over?
- The slender glass bottle is fitted with an easy-to-use pump. The finger press is ergonomically shaped and requires minimal effort to dispense the perfect amount of foundation.
- A creamy texture makes application easy with sponge, brush or fingers.
- There is a subtle fresh scent, slightly masculine but with a touch of floral.
- It almost instantaneously improves the complexion during application, giving a sheer coverage but once you leave it to dry the coverage deepens a little more. Natural luminosity from my skin still came through and it didn’t completely cover the darker beauty spots (which I like). It covers all my faint annoying freckles and gives my skin one unified colour, rather than the naturally blotchy mess it is currently.
- It really does add more radiance to my skin and it kind of looks as if I am wearing invisible illuminator.
- This foundation lasts all day on my skin even when I forget to use a primer. During the extremely hot days on summer it did lose a bit of coverage from sweat but it held up remarkably well for a non-waterproof formula.
What Rimmel London say ….
Tired of being charged with the ultimate beauty crime? We have all been guilty of using the wrong shade of foundation and the proof is hard to hide. Thanks to Rimmel’s new Match Perfection Foundation your foundation is a perfect match and gives you perfectly flawless, radiant skin. Match Perfection Foundation is truly un-detectable under any light! From the bathroom, to the office, out to London streets and even at the pub, no one will ever know!
How can this be? Well Rimmel has done the sleuthing for you and created a nextgeneration, high tech formula. Advanced Smart-Tone technology instantly mimics the skin’s texture and tone for superior blendability, like a true master of disguise. Finally a finish that is unique to your skin tone. Want more? Its Sapphire Radiance Complex helps give your skin an illuminating glow. With all this, you’re bound to throw even the best detective off his trail…
So whatever your skin tone, thanks to Rimmel’s Match Perfection vast range of 12 shades everyone is bound to discover their perfect match. It’s also ultra comfortable to wear, and with SPF 18, your future beauty remains protected.
1 fl oz / 30ml
Australia $17.95 from Priceline, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths
USA $5.99 from ULTA Beauty
UK £6.99 from ASOS
Have you tried the new Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation? Were you a fan of the old version? Let me know by commenting below!
The brand claims to not test on animals except where required by law (such as China).
Use of animal ingredients are varied between products. Refer to the individual ingredient listing before purchasing. Find the full animal cruelty policy on the Rimmel London UK website.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, LAURETH-7, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, SAPPHIRE POWDER, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].