All hail the Spring/Summer season. Winter in Melbourne, Australia was bitterly cold and we are all starving for a bit of sunshine. The weekend warmed us up for it and now we are welcoming it with open arms. Sunshine, fresh air, pretty flowers in bloom, birds chirping …. I’m so excited I could burst. But you know what makes it all even more exciting ….. PRIZES! I think we have the very best prizes on offer this season than we have had ever before. True story!
There are 33 amazing beauty and wellbeing prizes up for grabs. Don’t forget, this competition is open internationally so it doesn’t matter if you aren’t celebrating the arrival of Spring!
A Season of Change
A Season of Change is a FREE online TV series, set to help Aussie women nationwide turn over a new leaf on the first day of spring. Delivering a 360° approach to well-being, viewers will receive weekly digital TV episodes for 12 weeks, containing expert advice on nutrition, health and fitness as well as self-image and styling.
We have 10 prize packs to give away to celebrate the launch of A Season of Change, and to help participants through the 12 week program. Each pack contains Sculpt protein powder and shaker, Yes To Blueberries Facial Towelettes, Be Genki Vital Face Mist, Be Genki Vital Oil Blend, and a selection of Pukka organic tea sachets, valued at more than $100.
Register to receive A Season of Change weekly episodes on your computer or mobile device.
There’s no better time than during the cold months to pamper yourself silly. Bio-Oil’s Bliss Box is the perfect pamper pack. It contains a cosy toweling bath robe, a beautiful Glasshouse Kaffir Lime & Cocoa Butter candle (large) and a 125ml bottle of Bio-Oil.
Take some well-deserved ‘me time’ and enjoy a candlelit bath, massage yourself from head to toe in Bio-Oil (its blend of skin-soothing botanicals can help transform dull, dehydrated skin) and wrap up warm in a snug bath robe. Ah bliss!
We have 2 of Bliss Boxes up for grabs, valued at $120 each, thanks to Bio-Oil.
The limited edition MiraCurl® Gift Set from RUSK Engineering includes a Limited edition RUSK MiraCurl® in a metallic charcoal finish with purple featured highlights as well as a stylish bag. The RUSK MiraCurl® is the original salon professional automatic curler that features revolutionary new patented technology to effortlessly create beautiful long-lasting curls expertly in seconds. The unique styler features 3 temperature settings (190ºC, 210ºC and 230ºC), 3 timer settings and is the only automatic curler that allows you to select the curl direction – you can use the different combinations to create a variety of styles from highly defined crisp curls to softer beachy waves.
Rusk have kindly given us one of the Limited Edition MiraCurl’s to giveaway.
Specially formulated to repair the look of damaged hair and to help prevent split ends from forming, Pantene’s Daily Moisture Renewal shampoo is designed to restore and revive hair. The Pro-Vitamin enriched formula ensures hair is hydrated and works to repair current surface damage by sealing in moisture to protect against future damage.
You can win 1 of 12 Shampoo and Conditioner packs, or you can just buy it now.
Get your Napoleon Perdis product must-haves this season! The prestige brand pack includes new Matte Bronze to achieve a natural sun-kissed glow, Long Black Mascara in Double Black and Mattetastic Audrey to complete your beauty look.
We have one of these babies up for grabs, valued at $137!
Long lasting, impeccably smooth skin and salon professional results are easily achievable in the comfort of your own home with the Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit – a unique and innovative hot wax system that takes the hassle and guesswork out of hair removal. Offering you perfectly smooth results every time without the effort or cost of going to the salon, this product will ensure you have the confidence to put your ‘best leg’ forward all season through.
You could win 1 of 2 prize packs, each containing the EasyWax Electrical Roll-On Kit plus an EasyWax refill, thanks to Veet.
Suntivity is a range of high-quality products offering reliable sun protection for different skin types and conditions. Developed and formulated with scientific and dermatological expertise, Suntivity offers all-around protection against UVA and UVB rays with advanced filters and innovative formulations to provide effective protection, and nurturing ingredients, such as aloe vera and vitamin E.
With advanced sun filters and innovative formulas, the Suntivity range provides essential daily protection from everyday sun exposure. Suntivity offers high quality sun protection for face and body with products for sensitive and oily skin needs. The range includes a product designed specifically for kids’ sensitive skin as well as after sun care products.
You could be one of 5 people to win an Ultra-Light Lotion Body & Face SPF50+, courtesy of Cetaphil.
Following the success of their Fuss Free Facial Masks last year, Essenzza has launched its new Natural Facial Cleansing Wipes. Made using powerful, natural active ingredients, the wipes feature a unique texture smooth design – one side of the wipe has small, raised bumps to deeply penetrate the skin’s surface and remove make-up with ease, while the other side is silky smooth to hydrate and soften the skin.
Five winners will each take away a prize pack containing all three varieties – Cleanse + Exfoliate (green), Cleanse + Moisturise (blue) and Cleanse + Refresh (pink). Get them now from Essenzza Health.
How To Win
To enter the competition, simply leave a comment below with your answer in 50 words or less to this special question:
What’s one thing you couldn’t get through Spring without?
All up there will be 33 winners, selected on their merit of creativity. The competition is open to all persons worldwide aged 16 years+. Entries close Sunday, 21 September 2014.
For more competitions and giveaways visit our Competitions page.
THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Spring 2014” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Spring 2014” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons aged 16 years of age and older. The Promoter is The Plastic Diaries, Parcel Locker 10028 06070, 16-20 Bulli Street, MOORABBIN, VIC 3189, Australia (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 06.00 (AEDT) on Monday 1 September 2014 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on Sunday 21 September 2014 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
A) Log onto www.theplasticdiaries.com;
B) Leave a comment on the dedicated competition post with an answer to the following question in 50 words or less, “What’s one thing you couldn’t get through Spring without?” (the “Competition Question”).
5. All entries must include the entrant’s name, email address and question answer to be eligible for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.6. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. There are 33 prizes in total. The prize pool consists of:
- 5x Essenzza Facial Cleansing Wipe Packs, valued at $104.25
- 5x Cetaphil Suntivity packs, valued at $104.75
- 2x Veet Easy Wax Kits, valued at $130
- 1x Napoleon Perdis Spring Makeup Essentials, valued at $137
- 12x Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner packs, valued at $192
- 1x RUSK Limited Edition MiraCurl Gift Set, valued at $220
- 2x Bio-Oil Pamper Packs, valued at $240
- 5x A Season of Change packs, valued at $500
8. The total maximum Prize pool value is AUS $1,628. The Prize values are the recommended retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
10. The Competition will be judged on the basis of creativity at The Plastic Diaries head office in Sydney, NSW, Australia within 24 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone on or after Wednesday 24 September 2014. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email or phone call within 7 days of the winner being notified.
11. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
12. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
15. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
19. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.