Ceeeeeeeelebrate good times, C’MON! Yes, I’m so happy it’s summer that I’m actually singing. Summer in Australia is rather beautiful. It’s hot, like you would imagine but it’s very colourful, even in the biggest of cities there is so much colour in the trees and flowers and wildlife …. and everything. It’s always a celebration in summer and what better what to celebrate than by winning prizes?
This season are 18 amazing beauty prizes up for grabs. Don’t forget, this competition is open internationally so it doesn’t matter if you aren’t celebrating the sweetness of summer!
As the cooler months subside, we start head outdoors to enjoy the longer, warmer days and when we’ve spent three months working out indoors, boot camp in the park is a breath of fresh air. Sun exposure can cause up to 80% of premature skin ageing and as with most things in life, prevention is always better than cure.
SunSense Sport SPF 50+ is a non-greasy, sand and sweat resistant sunscreen perfect for outdoor training. For the face and neck try SunSense Moisturising Face SPF 50+ for a hydrating boost. *always use the label and use only as directed.
We have 5 SunSense summer sunscreen packs to giveaway, each including SunSense Sport SPF50+, Moisturising Face Lotion, Sensitive SPF50+, AfterSun Cooling Gel and Lip Balm SPF50+.
NEW from leading Australian tanning company Bonza Bronz, this three piece tanning pack from their new launch Xtend tanning series will have you gorgeously bronzed and beautiful this summer.
Xtend Auto Bronzante Self-Tan Créme: Develop a gradual tan or extend the life of an existing one.
Xtend Body Wash: A gentle, sulphate-free body wash that cleanses and refreshes the skin.
Bonza Bronz Tanning Mitt: Streak Free Tanning Mitt has a velvety surface that ensures an even coverage of the tan while the membrane barrier stops the tanning from entering the inside of the mitt.
We have 3 of these packs up for grabs, valued at $64.85 each.
CasualCurl creates beautiful, soft waves, volume and the Princess ‘Kate look’ in minutes. CasualCurl is a versatile, styling tool for your hair kit. The more you use it, the more creative you will become. Design tumbling, tousled curls or simply use it to boost volume and movement.
- Easy-to-use and quick to style.
- Anyone can do it, anywhere!
- Will not dry out or damage the hair, as it heats from the inside.
- Eliminates frizz, enhances shine.
- Portable, versatile, throw it in the bag.
- Fits onto most standard blow dryers.
- Refresh hair, between washes.
We have 3 CasualCurl rollers to giveaway, valued at $39.95 each.
Everything you need to create flawless looks at home and away, treat your mum, sister, best friend or girlfriend to the perfect brush kit for the on the go woman. Includes three full-size brushes in a convenient travel size case that can also be used as a stand – Perfect for touch ups on the go this busy holiday season. Brushes included:
- Essential foundation brush – Build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer
- Multi-task brush – For effortless application of powder, blush and bronzer
- Domed shadow brush – This tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes
There are 3 packs up for grabs thanks to The Beauty Office.
De Lorenzo has always had an ethical approach to haircare. Our mission is to provide professional salons with the best quality, natural based haircare, manufactured in an environmentally responsible way. Essential Treatments are a luxurious range of specialised treatment products infused with rich plant based oils including organic rosehip, pure botanical extracts, and antioxidant vitamins and minerals to replenish moisture lost through wind, sun and chemical processes. Paraben free with UV protectants.
1 winner will take home a pack of their 4 essential treatments – Absorb dry shampoo, Oil Balance pre-shampoo, Protein Complex strengthening spray and Equilibrium deep repair treatment.
Scunci Hair Accessories has recently launched a new range of Active hair accessories! Sportswear is now dominating our wardrobes, from being our weekend wardrobe to inspiring us to push harder when working out. And when you’re dressing for the part, hair accessories are a must! Now with the New Scunci Everyday & Active range, we’ll keep you looking good no matter what your workout regime.
1 lucky winner will take home an entire set of the Everyday & Active range!
Suigo is a salon-only boutique, botanical haircare brand that looks after your hair using the highest quality natural plant extracts and essential oils. This nurturing pack of essentials, will revive the hair, replenish vital moisture and add softness and shine.
1 winner will receive a Vital Nutrition Shampoo, Conditioner, Intensive Hair Repair Treatment and Hydrating Styling Cream, valued at $106.45.
Between work, working out, spending time with family and catching up with friends, you’re seriously stressed out and in dire need of some down time. While a trip to your favourite day spa might be just what the doctor ordered, you either can’t spare the time, you can’t afford the cost or you don’t feel like leaving the house.
Premium Spa are giving away a luxurious “At Home Day Spa” Pamper pack to 1 lucky winner so you can soak, scrub and moisturise your cares away in the comfort of your own home!
How To Win
To enter the competition, simply leave a comment below with your answer in 50 words or less to this special question:
What’s one thing you couldn’t get through Summer without?
All up there will be 18 winners, selected on their merit of creativity. The competition is open to all persons worldwide aged 16 years+. Entries close Sunday, 14 December 2014.
For more competitions and giveaways visit our Competitions page.
THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Summer 2014-15” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Summer 2014-15” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons aged 16 years of age and older. The Promoter is The Plastic Diaries, Parcel Locker 10028 06070, 16-20 Bulli Street, MOORABBIN, VIC 3189, Australia (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 06.00 (AEDT) on Tuesday 2 December 2014 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on Sunday 14 December 2014 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
A) Log onto ;
B) Leave a comment on the dedicated competition post with an answer to the following question in 50 words or less, “What’s one thing you couldn’t get through Summer without?” (the “Competition Question”).
5. All entries must include the entrant’s name, email address and question answer to be eligible for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.6. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. There are 18 prizes in total. The prize pool consists of:
- 1x Scunci Everyday & Active range, valued at $110.40
- 1x De Lorenzo Essential Treatments range, valued at $110.30
- 1x Premium Spa At-Home Day Spa pamper pack, valued at $104.55
- 3x CasualCurl Roller, valued at $119.85
- 1x Suigo Vital Nutrition Hair Care pack, valued at $106.45
- 5x SunSense gift packs, valued at $258.95
- 3x Bonza Bronz Xtend Tanning products, valued at $194.55
- 3x Real Techniques Travel Essentials pack, valued at $119.85
8. The total maximum Prize pool value is AUS $1,124.90. The Prize values are the recommended retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
10. The Competition will be judged on the basis of creativity at The Plastic Diaries head office in Melbourne, VIC, Australia within 24 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone on or after Tuesday 16 December 2014. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email or phone call within 7 days of the winner being notified.
11. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
12. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
15. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
19. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.