I believe things are more enjoyable when shared with someone so each week I will be sharing with you some great posts from blogs and websites.
I hope you enjoy this week’s links list. Feel free to share in the comments below any fabulous posts you have found during your web surfing.
- Phyrra reviews Cover FX Total Cover Cream Foundation. I’ve been keen to try this product because I recently found out they are vegan, but I’ll wait until I head to Sephora to pick it up.
- DDGDaily shares a brilliant tip for applying winged eyeliner. Truth be told, I do this very thing all the time!
- Shocking news that the USA may soon require animal testing for cosmetics by law has been reported by Logical Harmony. There are lots of way to help stop this happening so go read and find out how to take action.
- Stylehunter shows off a new trend that terrifies me: Metallic Shorts!
- I made a new friend last week and she just so happens to be blogging about her travels in Australia. Get to know Melissa at Twenties Travelers.
- Not sure if you want to wear your hair up or down? Hair Romance has a hairstyle tutorial that incorporates both.
- Christina at Hair Romance gets two shares this week because I’m also loving that she spilled the secrets on how to photograph a hair tutorial. I’m studying her like a book because she is a master.
What have you seen online this week that was great? Let me know by commenting below!