I believe things are more enjoyable when shared with someone so each week I will be sharing with you some great posts from blogs and websites.
I hope you enjoy this week’s links list. Feel free to share in the comments below any fabulous posts you have found during your web surfing.
- A stroll down Bourke St in Melbourne is a great way to see the mix of fashion you find Melbournians wearing. Stylehunter took to the streets for a dose of Bourke St style.
- Also on the street style front – Quirky Bags. Fashionable people always have the coolest bags, and that is why theEDIT has show us where to get some of the funkiest carry-alls available right now.
- Never take advice from anyone with bad brows. And never dish out advice if your brows aren’t in top shape. You can get good brows by following this 4-step guide from Breakfast With Audrey.
- Sassybella has an interesting fitness post that talks about calorie surplus – something I feel I’m totally guilty of.
- Take a look at the Fashion Week beauty trends that Hair Romance thinks we will be seeing more of in 2014.
What have you seen online this week that was great? Let me know by commenting below!