I believe things are more enjoyable when shared with someone so each week I will be sharing with you some great posts from blogs and websites.
I hope you enjoy this week’s links list. Feel free to share in the comments below any fabulous posts you have found during your web surfing.
- Phyrra reveals the best ways to survive rosacea. A must read for anyone with a skin condition.
- I cheered out loud when I read 10 Fashion Rules To Break over on Breakfast With Audrey. Rule 6 is my favourite.
- Style Hunter’s Trend Alert: Cruciani Macrame Bracelets has me wanting to buy a dozen.
- Tashina has me drooling over her Harvest Kale Salad recipe on Logical Harmony.
- Hair Romance gets sneaky with this tutorial for faking a long ponytail.
- I absolutely love theEdit’s post about How To Be A Great Fashion Intern. I think it applies to any internship really.
What have you seen online this week that was great? Let me know by commenting below!