I believe things are more enjoyable when shared with someone so each week I will be sharing with you some great posts from blogs and websites.
I hope you enjoy this week’s links list. Feel free to share in the comments below any fabulous posts you have found during your web surfing.
- One of my absolute favourite stores is Shopbop. They offer free express international shipping, easy returns and offer a huge variety of fashion items. That is why I was delighted to read Five Mins With: Eleanor Strauss, Fashion Director, Shopbop on Breakfast With Audrey.
- I have been sharing all my gift ideas for the ladies in your life but what on earth do you get the men? Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily helped us out with their Men’s Gift Guide.
- Are you already thinking about party-appropriate hairstyles? I am, so this braided up-do by Hair Romance is a winner.
- Fashion, it confuses the hell out of me. That’s why I always turn to Sassybella for the things I need to know. Her 2013 wrap-up of the Australian fashion industry gave me the bite-sized rundown I was looking for.
- I Heart Bargains posted some great options for wearing lace this summer without looking like your wearing your grandma’s tablecloth. It is something I have been wanting to do more but didn’t know where to start.
- Beauty Info Zone and a bunch of lovely blogging beauties are giving away an Urban Decay Vice palette – and it is open internationally!
What have you seen online this week that was great? Let me know by commenting below!