For the cooler months I turn to a cream cleanser to help keep my skin clean without stripping away much needed moisture. You don’t need to have dry skin to feel the benefits of a cream cleanser but you should make sure the one you choose provides actual nourishment and hydration, rather than just an outer-layer barrier. Trilogy’s award-winning Cream Cleanser says it provides the ultimate care thanks to certified organic rosehip, jojoba, evening primrose and carrot.
- The luxe packaging of the 200ml pump pack (it also comes available in a 100ml squeeze tube) makes this cleanser ideal for those who wash their face in the shower (as I do). The recycled glass bottle looks gorgeous and the pump allows easy access to the product with minimal effort.
- It looks and feels like a cream straight 0ut of the bottle and while you are using. It doesn’t foam at all (even when used with a Clarisonic or Foreo Luna) but it still feels like your skin is getting a good clean.
- One pump is enough to cleanse your face, neck and décolletage.
- There is a light, natural floral fragrance. It’s not irritating or strong on the senses. It’s subtle and rinses away with the cleanser.
- It does remove light makeup without much effort but if you wear a full-coverage foundation or a heavy application of makeup I recommend double-cleansing (washing your face twice).
- My skin never feels dried out after using this cleanser. It feels soft but looks cleansed. It’s especially pleasant to use on my dry, patchy areas when they break out because it’s gentle enough to not aggravate the already fragile skin.
- I always enjoy the feel-good aspects of the Trilogy products. They’re cruelty-free, lots of vegan options (this cleanser is vegan), use sustainable palm oil, no GMO and no synthetic perfumes.
What Trilogy say ….
This simple one-step cleanser does more than just remove make-up and impurities from face and eyes. Non-drying, it leaves skin feeling smoother, softer and beautifully refreshed. It’s your perfect preparation morning and night.
Available in a 100ml squeeze tube or a 200ml pump-pack.
Have you tried Trilogy products? Do you use cream face cleansers? Let me know by commenting below!
Trilogy are an accredited cruelty-free company by Choose Cruelty Free (CCF) and some of their products suitable for vegans, refer to individual product ingredients.
Some products are suitable for vegans, refer to product ingredient listing.
Aqua (water), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Glycerin (vegetable), Rosa Canina (rosehip) seed oil, Cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl alcohol,Oenothera biennis seed oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadenis leaf extract,Daucus carota sativa seed oil,Chamomilla recutita flower extract,Citrus auranitum amara flower oil,Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Parfum, Citral,Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool