It’s been a pretty cold start to winter for me as I relocated from Sydney to Melbourne in May. By all reports, it isn’t going to ease anytime soon so I’ll be staying indoors with my beloved beauty cupboard, hot tea, a good book and lots of dvds. You can join me in keeping warm by winning one of the fabulous prizes on offer this month.
We have a massive prize pool valued at over $3,500. I can’t wait to see what you win!
Win a $25.00 Gift Card to be used on checkout at www.sharon-lee.com.au shopping cart. Valid until August 30, 2014.
We have 100 vouchers to giveaway!
Juuce, known for their contemporary collections that blends quality ingredients with styling performance, have released the Argan Collection, a selection of products essential to deliver shiny, smooth, rejuvenated and polished hair.
Comprising a Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, Argan Mask, Shimmer Shine Spray as well as an Angel Mist detangler spray, the collection instantly detangles and repairs hair whilst locking in moisture protecting nutrients to defend against flyaway/frizz caused by flat irons, chemical treatments and high humidity.
Infused with Argan Oil, the miracle formula helps restore moisture and strength to the hair whilst adding shine and softness, and preventing future damage.
Five winners will each score a pack containing Argan Shimmer, Argan Soft Shampoo, Argan Soft Conditioner, Angel Mist and an Argan Soft Mask, valued at $120.75.
The Two Faces of January
The Two Faces of January is an alluring adaptation of Patricia Highsmith’s suspenseful romantic thriller, starring Kirsten Dunst, Viggo Mortensen and Oscar Issaac. When a brilliant con artist (Viggo Mortensen) accidently kills a private detective who has tracked him down from the US to Athens, he flees from the international police with his wife (Kirsten Dunst) and a young American (Oscar Isaac). Their flight across the Greek islands and Istanbul will involve a web of manipulation and betrayal that binds them together… in a way that only death could do them part. In Australian Cinemas June 19.
To celebrate the release of The Two Faces of January in Australian Cinemas June 19, we are giving you the chance to win the novel by Patricia Highsmith and the DVD’s The Ghost Whisperer and Fair Game. There are 5 packs up for grabs, valued at $60 each.
Suvana Organic is Australia’s leading all-purpose miracle balm, made with certified organic ingredients and 100% petroleum-free. Enriched with natural Paw Paw, Cocoa Butter and Honey it nourishes dry skin, soothes and softens rough chapped lips and gently heals cuts and burns. Unlike other balms Suvana Organic contains NO petroleum jelly base, NO synthetic preservatives, NO chemicals or fragrances.The Paw Paw element in the Suvana Organic balm adds a rich source of vitamins and is used to relieve irritation to the skin.
Be one of 13 winners to score a tube of Suvana Organic Paw Paw & Honey Balm, valued at $7.95 each.
How To Win
To enter the competition, simply leave a comment below with your answer to this special question.
What do you enjoy most about Winter?
All up there will be 123 winners, selected on their merit of creativity. The competition is open to all persons worldwide aged 16 years+. Entries close Sunday, 22 June 2014.
For more competitions and giveaways visit our Competitions page.
THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Winter 2014” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION
1. Entry into THE PLASTIC DIARIES “Winter 2014” competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons aged 16 years of age and older. The Promoter is The Plastic Diaries, PO Box 7250, Alexandria NSW Australia 2015 (the “Promoter”). Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
3. Competition begins at 06.00 (AEDT) on Monday 2 June 2014 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on Sunday 22 June 2013 (the “Competition Period”).
4. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must:
A) Log onto www.theplasticdiaries.com;
B) Leave a comment on the dedicated competition post with an answer to the following question in 50 words or less, “What do you enjoy most about Winter?” (the “Competition Question”).
5. All entries must include the entrant’s name, email address and question answer to be eligible for entry. Incomplete entries or those with defamatory, pre-used, copyrighted or offensive content will be ineligible. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period.6. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (“Repeat Entry Device”). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
7. There are 20 prizes in total. The prize pool consists of:
- 100x $25 Sharon-Lee.com.au gift vouchers, valued at $2,500.00
- 5x Juuce Argan packs, valued at $603.75
- 5x The Two Faces of January packs, valued at $300
- 13x 25g Suvana Organic Paw Paw & Honey Balm, valued at $103.35
8. The total maximum Prize pool value is AUS $3507.10. The Prize values are the recommended retail values and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prize occurring between publishing date and date the Prize is claimed. All Prize values are in Australian dollars.
9. The Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of the entities supplying the Prize.
JUDGING AND AWARD OF PRIZE
10. The Competition will be judged on the basis of creativity at The Plastic Diaries head office in Sydney, NSW, Australia within 24 hours of the competition closing. Chance plays no part in the selection of the Prize winner. The Prize winner will be notified via email and/or phone on or after Thursday 26 June 2013. The Prize must be claimed by responding to the winner notification email or phone call within 7 days of the winner being notified.
11. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize by the stipulated date, then the Prize will be forfeited and a substitute prize will not be offered in lieu of the Prize.
12. All entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as the Prize winner/s or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the Prize winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winner from winning the Prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, at any time before the awarding of the Prizes to cancel or vary the Competition or to vary or cancel the award of the Prizes including, without limitation, circumstances where in the Promoter’s opinion (which it shall form in its absolute discretion):
(a) a Prize winner does not satisfy the Competition entry requirements; or
(b) the Promoter cannot conduct the Competition or award the Prize/s for any reason beyond its control.
15. In the event that the Promoter cancels or varies the Competition or varies or withdraws the Prizes it shall not:
(a) be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including loss or damage caused by any negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; and (b) be required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for any delays to entry caused by technical disruptions or malfunctions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize that are damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the award of prize/s to, and/or to disqualify any individual who, as determined in the sole discretion of the Promoter, has breached these terms and
conditions or who has otherwise engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair conduct of the Competition.
19. Entrants are advised that their personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and their names as the winner may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
20. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Entrants enter the Competition at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize or entering the Competition.