If you have heard nothing about this new line than you are in the right place because today I am going to share with you my thoughts on two of the products. My intentions are however to give more of the products a try so there will be more reviews of this range coming soon-ish.
Why A Skincare Line?
First things first, what is this line about? So after decades of creating amazing cosmetics and some noteworthy ‘skincare’ items (such as You Rebel, a tinted moisturiser with SPF) the brainy whiz kids currently at the Benefit helm, Maggie & Annie Ford Danielson, decided it was time to give their customers what they have been asking for. A skincare line that looks after our skin and works just as well when used in combination with make-up (something a lot of skincare doesn’t do).
Most of you may not be aware that Benefit is owned by Moët Hennesy Louis Vuitton (aka LVMH). The parent company owns many brands, including other beauty companies such as Dior, so this has allowed Maggie & Annie a chance to access some of the best the world has to offer when it comes to skincare.
The debut skincare line is quite large, in my opinion. I love the packing and think Benefit have NAILED it. The caps look like corks and the heavy glass jars look great to display. This is a collection I would be happy to have on show.
Without further a due, here is the range:
- Foamingly Clean Facial Wash – AU $38 / US $21
- Refined Finish Facial Polish – AU $40 / US $22 / UK £17.50
- Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ – AU $45 / US $28 / UK £19.50
- Total Moisture Face Cream – AU $59 / US $38 / UK £26.50
- It’s Potent! Eye Cream – AU $58 / US $32 / UK £23.50
- Moisture Prep Toning Lotion – AU $49 / US $29
- Remove It Make Up Remover – AU $38 / US $21 / UK £16.50
- Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist – AU $47 / US $26 / UK £19.50