In the ever continuing story of my recent trip to the USA, I bring you yet another haul post. Most of these items were indeed last minute grabs with little thinking involved. Just how I like it!
Drugstore chain CVS are one of my favourite places to shop for beauty products. They sell everything and anything. In the case of this haul, it was 3am one Vegas morning and my jetlag was getting the better of me. God bless the 24hr drugstores I say. On the downside, CVS sells things online cheaper than in store, but I won’t complain because everything in store is still so much cheaper than Australia.
I spent 2 hours perusing the aisles of the nearest CVS and came out with these goodies …
- Nair Hair Remover – Shower Power Sensitive Formula – US $10.79
- Nair Hair Remover – Bikini Cream in Vanilla Smoothie – US $6.79
- Band-Aid – Advance Healing Blister Bandages – US $6.29
- Conair – Wave Clips – US $3.59
- Sally Hansen – Salon Effects in 230 Skinny Jeans – US $11.99
- Sally Hansen – Salon Effects in 260 Glitz Blitz – US $11.99
- Wet n Wild – Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio in 334 I’m Getting Sunburned – US $2.99
- EOS – Lip Balm in Summer Fruit – US $4.79
Grand Total (including tax): US $66.92
Drugstores are fun
My first official MAC Cosmetics haul EVER! Continue Reading